THE ITA TUNNELLING AWARDS 2018,
NEW DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES:
18 JUNE 2018
Since 2015, the international competition "the ITA Tunnelling Awards" seeks and rewards the most ground-breaking innovation and outstanding projects in tunnelling and underground space utilization.
The 2018 edition will take place on 7 November, in Chuzhou-Nanjing during the 20thChinese Tunnel and Underground works Conference (CTUC) from 5 to 6 Nov. followed by technical visits on Nov.8 in Nanjing, Chuzhou and Shanghai
Candidacy process :
Entries can be submitted in 9 categories through a dedicated website https://awards.ita-aites.org/
Nominations for the following categories must contain projects for which the major civil engineering work was completed between 1st January 2016 and 1st April 2018.
The Young Tunneller of the Year rewards an individual born after 1st January 1984 and who has brought an outstanding contribution to tunnelling.
By now, the ITA has already received more than 50 entries in the different categories.
This year the Entries can be submitted in 9 categories:
- Major Project of the Year - over €500m
- Project of the Year - between €50m and €500m
- Project of the Year inclus. Renovation - up to €50m
- Technical Project Innovation of the Year
- Technical Product/Equipment Innovation of the Year
- Sustainability Initiative of the Year
- Safety Initiative of the Year
- Innovative Use of Underground Space
- Young Tunneller of the Year
To know more, have a look at the video